Monday, April 23, 2012

The Road to Stitches

The next few days will chronicle my trip to Atlanta for Stitches South. 

I got an early start and was making good time until I came to a stand still.  For 3 hours, this was my view:

Turns out there was a bad wreck between a car and an oil tanker.  The tanker started to spill, so it was going to be another 5 hours before they opened the road again.  I did a U-turn in the median and headed another way down south.  It took me another 2 hours to get back on to the interstate, but I did eventually make it.  So, what does 3 hours of sitting in traffic give you?  This:
So, in essence, I started my trip to Stitches with a good amount of knitting!

Tomorrow, I will show you what I did once I finally made it to the event, almost 5 hours later than I expected!

Knit on...

No comments: