Friday, May 25, 2012

Health Update

For those of you who saw my post about my blood pressure being up, I wanted to give you an update as to how I am doing now, about one month later.  My blood pressure at its last reading was back in the normal range.  I have dropped a few pounds and my clothes are fitting a little looser now.  Overall, I feel better and will continue to add more walking into my daily routine until I am at a weight that will allow me to run without pain to my hamstring.  I've been enjoying my walks around the local parks where I live and am increasing my distance a little each week so that I can be up to walking 5k on a regular basis again.  I'm hoping by the time another month rolls around that I will be up to that and will still be enjoying my now healthier lifestyle.

Knit on...

No comments: