Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Dishcloth Parade and Some Spinning

That about sums up my weekend craft-wise. I played disc golf on Saturday on a course that totally kicked my arse. It was just rediculously hard to play. Anyways, it rained all day on Sunday, so I made four dishcloths to finish up the six that I owe my great-grandmother. Yesterday, I took a sick day since I have a couple and I won't get paid for them unless I use them. I crocheted a pile of dishcloths for my grandmother and then spun up some more of the roving for Jessi. I'm feeling the deadline approaching for the sock yarn, so I'm going to try to be done sometime in the next few days if at all possible.

Here's the dishcloths:There are actually about five more crocheted ones now too after I took that picture, but you get the general idea :oP

Knit on...

No comments: