Monday, May 19, 2008

Tying Up Loose Ends

There's a ton of stuff that still needs to be done before I leave, but at least I've finished most of my packing now. I had to unwind some yarn off the bobbin this weekend too. I finished Jessi's yarn, but stupid me totally forgot to get a picture of the finished product. Hopefully Jessi will take pictures here soon (hint hint :oP ) I also took off a mini skein of sari silk that I spun:Definitely not my best spinning, but it is yarn and it turned out interesting anyways. I probably won't do much more sari silk spinning and will leave it to the women who have been doing it for a while. It's a rather difficult thing to spin since it has nothing to do with drafting and everything to do with fiber preparation. Still kinda fun once you get into the spinning part though.

I also worked on the sock a little this weekend and I'll have pictures of that tomorrow.

Knit on...

No comments: