Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Look, a Sock!

Look, I have been knitting a bit. A very little bit, but still enough to warrant progress pictures:Today is my last day at work too. I have to admit that it's kind of bittersweet. I don't always like the job I do or get along with everyone, but for the most part, I like everyone at my job. They've always been good to me and it's always hard to leave an environment like this. They have made it easier on me by assuring me that I can always come back when I get back to the states, but it's still never easy to leave a good group of people. Especially when you've got a knitter that sits right next to you and you've corrupted another to learn to crochet. We were so close to a takeover of the office!

And tonight is also my last SnB on a Tuesday night. That's really going to be sad. At least there is email and I know that we'll all be able to stay in touch. After all, I might need cascade 220 mailed to me and I need to keep my contacts up to date! :oP

It might be quiet on the blog here for a few days. I'll try to post tomorrow, but no guarantees since I won't be in to work where I usually do my posting. I leave on Thursday, so any prayers for safe travel would be much appreciated. I'll post as soon as I can when I get to Korea.

Knit on...

1 comment:

Katie said...

I hope you have safe trip, sad that I won't get to see you before you leave.