Thursday, May 15, 2008

Spin, Baby, Spin

Last night I went over to Renee's house with my wheel, determined to crank through a bunch more of the roving for Jessi's sock yarn that I'm working on. I spun for nearly three hours while we talked, drank tea, and looked at some cool computer games. I could have probably finished the whole rest of the roving last night, but by 8:30, my arse had had enough of the sitting and spinning and I was pretty well wiped out. If I didn't have to concentrate on the spinning as much and could just sit there and let it go, I might have been able to go longer. Oh well.

So tonight I intend to finish the rest of the roving and begin to ply the yarn. I might even be able to get through all the plying if it's raining the way the weather people say it's going to and we don't get to play disc golf like Erica and I had planned. I also want to finish two more crocheted dishcloths tonight sometime too, but the roving is more important than anything right now since it needs to be done by the weekend.

Hopefully I'll have some pictures for you tomorrow of either finished yarn, or at least darned close to it.

Knit on...

1 comment:

Janis said...

Good luck with the roving! I hope to see photos soon. :)