Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Welcome to my world


Welcome to my little world. I'm not a new knitter. In fact, I've had other blogs. Due to some technical difficulties, I have had to move my blog here, to magicknits.blogspot.com I like the name anyways. To those of you from Felted Bags KAL, you know who I am. From SNB, you'll also know who I am. However, for the rest of you, I will be the mysterious Knitting Magic Girl.

Now, I will be posting some in the next few days. I will try to get some of my older projects posted with patterns so that you can see what all I've done. I'll also try to get some more recent pictures up here as well.

So, without further ado, allow me to introduce my mysterious self:

I am from the USA. I have been crocheting for about 2 1/2 years now courtesy of my friend Kim. I have been knitting for almost a year now. Projects I have made in crochet include shawls, blankets, purses, and sweaters. Knitting-wise, I have made scarves, purses, and now the never-ending sweater. I'm a basic knitter, so I'm working on some more interesting techniques so I can expand my resume.

I like to design my own crochet patterns, but I don't feel comfortable making my own knitting patterns. One day though, I shall.

My other interests include Magic: the Gathering card game, any type of game really, video games, reading, photography, hiking, and anything outside. Magic: TG is how I got the second part of my online name, if you were wondering at all.

I also am an Amazing Race addict as well as a Survivor fan. I don't watch much else on TV though.

Elvish Champion is a Magic card. I bet no one knew she knit! No wonder she's pissed, her needles got bent!

OK, here it is. Welcome to Magic Knits. Welcome to my world. Oh, and...

Knit on....

No comments: