Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Anniversary Musings

So last night, DF and I celebrated our anniversary by having pizza and an ice cream cake from Coldstone. It was yummy and made for a nice evening. Also, for some reason they gave DF candles when he bought the cake, so we had to light them up :oPI had given DF his present yesterday, which included some of my favorite pictures of us. Like, our pictures with Hal Sparks, at the DMZ, in Japan, etc. DF gave me my presents yesterday and they cracked me up. First, he got me an eye mask for the vacation we're about to take and then the long trip back home.The second thing he got me is going to crack me up every time I see it. It's a little doll that says Breast Moppet on it. From some discussion among FB people, I think it was supposed to mean baby child, but the translation went horribly, horribly wrong.And I'll leave you for the day to ponder how it went wrong and became a disturbing baby doll sitting in a bucket :oP

Knit on...

No comments: