Friday, July 30, 2010

Herbivore and Ishbel

That title really sounds like it could be the beginning of a love story or something. Herbivore and Ishbel had similar backgrounds, but where herbivore chose to be more solid, Ishbel went the more fanciful route. Ok, I'll stop, I swear.

Anyways, I finished Herbivore yesterday and I will do the blocking of it once DF wakes up and I can use his bed to pin out the shawlette. Here it is, pre-blocking:As soon as Herbivore was off the needles, I cast on for Ishbel. I must be on a shawlette kick right now, but it's what I want to make at the moment. I packed up all my other shawls this week in the big suitcase, so if I want something to take to Bali with me next week, it'll be one of these two shawlettes. I'm hoping to be through the stockinette portion of Ishbel by the end of the day today. Here's my progress so far:It's coming right along.

Knit on...

No comments: