Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm Back

Sorry that I've been gone for a while. I've been taking some tours of things over here while I'm still in the country, and I've been knitting like a mad woman. Most of what I've been knitting, I can't show you, but I can show you the main thing I finished over a week ago. Vivian is done, well, it still needs a zipper, but it's done other than that. Here I am doing my best model pose:And here's the back of the cardigan:All I can say is that I love this cardigan. I made the size 38 chest measurement and it is nicely fitted, but has enough room that I can have winter items underneath of it. And since I heard so many people saying that the Vivian cardigan looks good on any body type, DF and I decided that we would find out:Sexy, baby!

Knit on...

No comments: