Wednesday, March 07, 2012

As The Sock Turns...

It's growing, albeit a little slowly. Tonight I intend to knit on the sock while watching Survivor, so that should knock a bit of it out. Today, I started contemplating the knitting olympics. I'm perusing ideas on Ravelry and trying to figure out what I would like to work on. I also made the decision that I am going to Stitches South. I need a weekend trip, and I need some yarny time, so this should be exciting! I'm loving the wave of creativity that is hitting me right now. Feels like it has been forever since I've been knitting, spinning, and just being creative. The lovely almost full moon outside is inspiring in itself with Jupiter and Venus out to play as well. So tonight, I shall knit, watch the show, and contemplate what the next project will be. In the meantime though, I leave you with a sock:Knit on...

No comments: