Monday, March 19, 2012

Take My Word On It

I actually started working on Charlie's fleece on Sunday. I decided that while I normally had Wednesdays set aside for spinning, it just wasn't panning out well due to being tired after work and then I joined a softball team who will be having games on Wednesdays and practice then until the games start up. So, I decided that Sundays are now for spinning. On Sunday, I spun up 2.5 batts of Charlie into this:You'll have to take my word on those singles being fairly consistent. The fiber from Charlie is a tad full of nepps right now due to him having some sun damage and the tips breaking some during the cleaning and later carding process. So, in this picture, it looks very fuzzy. That is mostly due to bad lighting and a flash. Take my word on it.

Wingspan is also coming along nicely. I'm almost done with three triangles, but since it's out in the car to travel with me to work tomorrow, you'll have to just take my word on that too.

On a totally different tangent, I am thankful for my job and the people I work with. I have a friend who is dealing with a coworker from hell and hearing her tell the tales of work has made me thankful.

Knit on...

No comments: