Sunday, March 04, 2012

Sunday Knitting Update

I know. Two posts in two days? Is the world ending? It might be, but right now, I'm just getting around to catching you all up on the knitting. There's been a lot going on since I last blogged in January, so it'll take me a while to really catch you all up. Anyways, yesterday I said I was feeling some knitting coming on, and I sat down and worked on Thorpe:I had to modify this a little bit to actually fit an adult head since it seemed to be coming out a little too small to me. You can't tell that much other than a few places where the pattern is a little thicker than the rest, but overall I'm pleased. The yarn is Lamb's Pride Bulky in the colors Tahiti Teal and Khaki.

I also have the requisite travel sock that is getting close to being done:When I first finished the sock, I thought it looked way too wide. Surprisingly, when I tried it on, it fit wonderfully. I think my eyes are playing tricks on me with the stripes on this one. Have you ever had that happen?

Anyways, time for me to get moving this morning. More updates to come as I get pictures of what all I've been up to.

Knit on...

No comments: