Monday, March 05, 2012

Thorpe

Yesterday, I knocked out the rest of Thorpe and I'm very pleased with how it turned out. Take a look for yourself:On top of finishing up Thorpe, I also went to the Kentucky Crafted market downtown. This was a venue full of artists of all types. I was pleasantly surprised to see a group from the Kentucky Sheep and Wool Festival spinning and promoting the fair which comes in May. One particular vendor caught my eye with this:This was actually made from clay and seed beads. I was so fascinated by the piece that I struck up a conversation with the artist and told her that I just loved how it looked like a ruffled edge that I could make in fiber arts. I asked if I could take a picture since I couldn't afford the several hundred dollar price tag attached to this little piece. She was kind enough to let me take it.

Other than that, it was a very quiet weekend. I even did some spinning, but that is for another post :o)

Knit on...

No comments: