Monday, March 12, 2012

Larry and a Finished Sock

I picked up Larry at the Mad Potter on Saturday. I have to admit that I really do adore this little guy:I wonder what cabinet creature I will create this next month?

Also, I finished the socks yesterday:Tomorrow, I intend to wear them. Would have worn them today, but I forgot they were still on the couch when I went to pick out socks to wear. I have decided what my next project will be, and it involves this yarn:But that's all I'm going to tell you until I get a little further into the thing. Right now though, just look at the pretty yarn nestled in the peace lilly :oP

As for the health update, I am currently cooling down from my intervals run and am about to go do a little weight training on the upper body. Then, I'm taking a bath and going to try to remind myself that the pain I feel in the morning from this workout is all worth it.

Oh, and if you want a workout that will kick your arse, I suggest intervals on the treadmill. What I've been doing the past two cardio workouts is run hard for 5 minutes, then walk for 2. Then run hard for 4 minutes and walk for 2, all the way down to run one, walk two to end it. It's only 25 minutes, but I get worked harder in those 25 minutes than my 40 minutes of jogging on the weekends. It's great to have a good workout that doesn't take a ton of time during the week.

That's it for today. Tomorrow, I'm going to share about another craft I am working on. It is fiber-related, but like nothing I've ever done before.

Knit on...

No comments: