Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A New Book

I have been waiting with anticipation for a book to be written by Scott Jurek.  For those of you who have no clue who he is, Scott Jurek is an amazing ultramarathoner who fuels his body on a completely vegan diet.  Since I live an almost vegan lifestyle, I was very interested in reading his new book Eat and Run to see how he does such incredible distances while not consuming any animal protein.
My copy arrived on Saturday and I am now reading a little bit each night before bed.  I'm enjoying the book so far and everything about what he has done is absolutely amazing and inspiring.

So, if you are a fan of the book Born to Run, go out and pick this one up.  If you've never read a book about running before, pick this up and read about one man's journey to ultramarathoning dominance.  You won't be sorry you did.

Knit on...

No comments: