Monday, July 02, 2012

Touring

It's that time of year again.  No, I'm not talking about time for sweltering temperatures, which it appears it is also time for.  I'm talking about the Tour de Fleece. 

I decided to join at the last minute this year after I saw several people posting about it on Twitter.  I'm now out of the ankle boot, but the brace I am in and the tenderness in the ankle has made it hard to spin on the wheel.  I really wanted to play with fiber though, so I decided that I should join the Tour with my trusty custom-made Golding drop spindle.

So, this is what I will be working on:
The fiber is a lovely 4 ounce batt from Knitty and Color.  The colorway is called Quick Sizzle, which I thought would be appropriate considering it's about 103 degrees outside as I type this.

Knit on...

No comments: