Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Donegal, Squares, and More Yarn

I knit a little more on Donegal last night. I'm about 1/3 of the way through the second pattern repeat now:Sorry this picture isn't all that great. I was trying to snap a picture before the battery on my point and shoot camera died. Looks like I might have to start breaking out the SLR camera because I'm having battery issues with the other camera. Ah well. I also made three squares:I also bought yarn yesterday, but the camera died before I could get pictures. I bought four skeins of chocolate brown wool and four skeins of a green wool. I think these will become Irish Hiking Scarves for Christmas presents. I've probably got enough for a sweater, but with Donegal in the works and the Lorna's taunting me from the other room, I should probably work on Christmas stuff.

Caitlin, the knitter I met on a field trip on Saturday, went with me to the yarn store and she picked up 4 skeins of red cashwool to start making a scarf. Maybe scarves are just the way to go right now.

ETA: I finished 10 repeats on the Irish Hiking Scarf in chocolate brown while at work today. I'll have pictures tomorrow.

Knit on...

No comments: