Monday, October 27, 2008

When All Else Fails...

Look, a sock!Lorna's Laces (I mean really, you're reading my blog...what else would I be using?) in the Camouflage colorway. This is just a plain vanilla sock that I'm making for my neighbor Barbie. I originally loved the colors in the skein, but when I started knitting it up, I realized that these really aren't my colors. But I do think they are definitely her colors. So, she'll get a pair of socks, which works out since her feet have been cold here recently too.

Not much else is new on the knitting front. Donegal is stagnant again because I was not motivated to work on it at all. I have to admit that the speed of the sock is making me very happy right now. I think I just needed something small to pick me up and get me back on track.

Knit on...

No comments: