Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Finished Sock and Another on the Way

I did finish the first camo sock yesterday while at school. Here's the finished product:And the second sock should be finished by this evening since I don't think I'm going to be up for working on convoluted colorwork. I might do some spinning though since Wednesday is for spinning.

Last night was a lot of fun. I had a few people over to the apartment for a stitch and bitch/ eat American food in the land of Kimchi. We ate mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, roasted garlic, PB&J, and cookies. All in all, it was a great time. Add to that the washing down of the food with Screwdrivers and it was even better. The best part though? We have now converted another chick to the realm of knitting. She learned to cast on last night and how to make a knit stitch. By the end of the night, she didn't want to stop and I'm betting that she's still going on the fabric right now!

Knit on...

2 comments:

asterpurl said...

Yay - a Korean SnB! That's awesome!

errs said...

How awesome that you taught some one new. And I loved your menu. :D