Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Japan sea36
Originally uploaded by magicknits
It's pretty much over for America now. Last night I had a Thanksgiving dinner with some of the American native speakers in Naju and we had quite a feast. There were fried oysters, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, asparagus, green beans, and rice pudding with vanilla ice cream. All in all, it was a good time. After dinner, I decorated my Christmas tree that my parents mailed over to keep with the family tradition.

There has also been knitting, but I forgot to take pictures of it. Hopefully I'll have some decent pictures of a finished sock and other knits on Monday. Everyone have a great weekend!

PS: for those who are wondering, the random picture is from the Japan Sea when DF and I went this summer. I needed to use a picture for the blog feature to work on flickr :oP

Knit on...

No comments: