Monday, November 24, 2008

Stash Enhancement

My stash nearly tripled this weekend when DF brought back yarn I had ordered and that had been given as a gift to me. My stash was really quite low though...I only had two skeins of Lorna's Laces which I was saving for a desperate sock knitting moment and the rest of the skeins for Sahara and Donegal. Poor Donegal. The sweater is sitting in its box, hanging out because I've become obsessed with the Sahara sweater pattern now. Donegal will have her day again soon though. Anyways, here's what DF brought back:Six skeins of Lorna's Laces. That's Franklin's Panopticon, Amy's Vintage Office, and Mt. Something that I can't remember its name.Four skeins Malabrigo laceweight. Can you say dragon shawl?3 skeins Noro Silk Garden sock. One will become socks, but I have other plans for the remaining two.
Two bags of hand-dyed roving by Jessi. I also had two skeins of kitchen cotton, but forgot to take pictures of them, so imagine blue and yellow cotton here :oP

Knit on...

No comments: