Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Uh, Yeah...

So it snowed yesterday. I don't mean that it just flurried some, I mean that it dumped a nice white blanket all over the place:There's a good three inches on the ground as I write this and it's still peppering down, so who knows how much will accumulate.

I did knit some last night too. Here's Sahara:I'm almost to the front armhole shaping now, so it's growing quite steadily. I would have knit more last night but I had a headache from the blasted weather changing so suddenly.

I also have been crocheting at school when not writing:This is the Ziggy scarf pattern. It's a very easy crochet lace pattern, but it certainly flies. I should be done with this one by the end of the day since I don't have any classes to teach.

Hopefully there will also be some writing today! :oP

Knit on...

No comments: