Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Finished Project

So I finished up my needlepoint from last week and I'm very happy with it.  It was fun to do something a little different, and I also appreciated that this was not a super large project to introduce me to needlepoint.  I made this mistake with cross stitch when I first gave that a go for a school project and realized it takes a lot more time to finish than a 16 year old might realize.  I also have a fond memory of me stitching non stop and then when my hands got tired, my mom stitching so that I could get it done in time for the class project deadline.  Thanks, Mom!

This needlepoint took me a few days of working on it and not knitting at the same time.  So, without further babbling, here it is:
Cute little coin purse, and I think my friend will enjoy this.

Knit on...

No comments: