Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Half a Sock, 3/4 of a Shawl

Before I do anything else, here is a picture of the monkey in progress:Look, a sock! Blogger let me post a picture of the sock! I'm dividing for the heel now and I'll probably get that turned and gusseted today, assuming I can keep Final Fantasy out of my hands today.

I am also almost done with the shawl. I should be done with the knitting of the shawl tonight and then tomorrow I'll block it. I've just got one more pattern row, then 11 rows of edging to do.There's the unblocked lacey blob/ Blocking always amazes me with how it transforms lace.

Off to knit...or maybe play Final Fantasy...

Knit on...

1 comment:

errs said...

You can play FF until it comes time to level up. Then let somebody else level up while you knit. At least that's what I do with the husband.