Thursday, September 04, 2008

There Was No Knitting

But there was stitching. I did get half done with the border on the dragon cross-stitch, but I'm lazy and didn't feel like carrying it home for a picture of it. So imagine the border just a little more complete and you get the general idea.

We're all going out for a teacher's dinner after school to welcome our new Vice Principal. I was looking forward to going out to eat (mostly because I knew that since we ate at the sashimi place last time, we wouldn't be going back more than likely), until one of my co-teachers mentioned that we were going to a duck place...

Uh, yeah, poultry allergy sucks...

Anyways, DF gave me a Twix to hold me over, so hopefully that'll at least get me home tonight. I hope they have side dishes that don't contain any poultry in them, but I'm not holding my breath too much.

Knit on...

No comments: