Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Baby Hat Parade

Welcome to the baby hat parade. I'm addicted to them now. They're so quick and easy and instant gratification compared to some of the bigger projects. I finished two today and hopefully I can finish another one tomorrow. Here's the two that were finished today. Both are the Doodie pattern from Wooly Wormhead's pattern book.I made one with the bobble top and one without. These hats are great for using up the leftover sock yarn I have. The one on the right is made with Tempted Glam Grrl and Silk Garden Sock yarn. The one on the left is made out of brown wool that was a random ball I had left over from an Irish Hiking scarf I had made.

Anyways, they're addicting and I'm sure there will be more to come! I'd like to send DF's niece a nice big package of hats for this winter, since it will be cool and the baby needs some knitwear! :oP

Knit on...

No comments: