Thursday, July 09, 2009

Tour Day 6

So on day 6, I finally hit my wall. I was exhausted, but not from spinning. I don't know if it was the weather or the being woken up the past two nights by the neighbors, but last night I was so tired that I went to bed at 8:30. I laid down at 8:30 and I think I was completely out until 4 when someone drunk was yelling in the lobby and woke me and just about everyone else in the apartment building up because we all yelled at him to shut up.

Anyways, so to sum up, I didn't get the 6th cop completely spun up yesterday. I did get this much spun before going to bed:I rather enjoyed the green too. It's just so different from the purple in color that I almost forget that I'm spinning part of the same fleece. Anyways, that's it for today. It's actually sunny right now, so I get to ride my bike to work for the first day this week!

Knit on...

No comments: