Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Tour Day 4

The fourth day of the Tour de Fleece is finished and I finished my fourth ball of singles, just barely:That's the end of the first batch of combed fiber too. I'm now going through the leftovers and finding anything that still looks decent enough to comb again, and I have found a pretty good amount, so I'm working on that now. I was just going to card it all, but that prep method was not giving me the same consistency as the combed fiber, so I decided that I would just comb what I could and save the rest for another project some other time.

There was no knitting last night. Maybe there will be some today, but I'm not sure considering I'm spinning like a mad woman. I can't believe I'm almost finished with the purple fleece already. I think I will continue on with the green and blue fleece once I finish this. It'd be really nice to be able to finish all the singles for this project by the end of the tour!

Knit and spin on...

No comments: