Monday, January 25, 2010

The Fish and the Shawl

Yesterday I ran out of yarn on the fish hat. I'm still debating on what to do. I finished everything except the fins. I'm looking around the yarn stash right now, trying to see if I have anything that could work for fins. If I do, I may just avoid buying one more ball for three little fins. Anyways, here's the fish hat, sans fins:At first I wasn't sure if I really liked this one, but it's grown on me, and I really like how it turned out so far. Now if it just had fins and eyes...hopefully this weekend.

Once I finished the fish hat, I started working on The Enchanted Woods shawl. I got through row 9 of clue number 2 yesterday and since it's movie day at work today, I should make some decent progress on that today too. Here's the blobby, lacy form:I'm enjoying this one so much that I signed up for the Evenstar KAL. I went to buy beads yesterday and may have also slipped yet another beaded shawl kit into the order too. I'm on a lace and beads kick, what can I say.

Knit on...

No comments: