Monday, January 11, 2010

Life

Yep, I had a bunch of posts planned as you can recall. You're probably wondering where they are. Well, life happened last week. Life has a tendency to stall your plans when you make them, but it leaves you thankful for it when all is said and done.

On Wednesday morning I got a call from DF that I never expected to get. He was in the hospital with chest pains. Turns out that he was having a heart attack as we later found out via angiogram. I got on a bus as quick as I could and got to the hospital in time for them to take him in for emergency angioplasty surgery. Thankfully he is going to be ok. God has allowed him to stay here and deal with my yarn stash and running obsession for at least a little longer :oP I'm so thankful that everything worked out ok and times like this really remind me of just how much I do love DF, not that I need any more reminders like this, God. Ok?

The posts from last week will get posted this week unless some other life event would like to change those plans. I'm personally just hoping that life decides to stay quiet this week and let me work quietly on the Enchanted Woods Shawl KAL first clue that was in my email box Monday morning.

Knit on...and be thankful!

1 comment:

tinebeest said...

wowsie! That is life happening indeed.

Big hugs and healing thoughts coming the way of your family ((hugs))