Monday, April 10, 2006

New issue of Knitty is up!

Yep, I'm not too crazy about most of the patterns on there right now (hopefully the surprise section will produce some goodness), but I have fallen in love with the stuffed nautiloids! Of course I'm a paleo buff and these just drew me right in. They're awesome. I will be making one of these as soon as I get some size 4 DPNs.

And here the cute little living fossils are!


The paradise fish sweater is now about 11 inches long for the back panel, so it's getting there now. I've got two amigurumi bunnies finished and the scarves are almost done now. Tomorrow is SNB, so I'll be able to get a bunch more done then too.

DBF and I went hiking yesterday and it was a wonderful day. We hiked, we took pictures, I got sick, then we hiked some more. I am so out of shape it's not even funny, but I made it! The waterfalls were beautiful, but very flooded because of all the rain we've had the past few weeks. I think we're at flood levels now. The big fall was muddy and tearing apart trees and all kinds of other objects (we saw many basketballs, footballs, Folger's cans, etc...). All in all, it was a wonderful day. It was good to get some exercise and spend some good quality time with DBF. We need to go hiking more often. If it just wasn't so darn cold like it has been. Maybe next weekend we'll go hike again, who knows what the weather will be then.

Well, I should get to work.

Knit on...

Edited on June 7, 2006: Needed another button space

No comments: