Monday, March 12, 2007

I'm Back

And I still feel tired and sick, but I'm back to work this morning and back to blogging. Apparently this is a contagious little bugger of a cold since everyone in the cubicle area caught it and now DBF has it. In other words, avoid anyone who is coughing like the plague.

On Thursday, DBF called me to tell me he had won tickets to go see Bob Seager in concert for that evening. We went and I hacked up a storm, but the concert was really good. The Silver Bullet Band was really good and I think made the show even better. Go see him in concert if you can, it's worth it. Even better when it's free though :oP

Friday I was back to feeling sick, so I stayed home and sacked out. I really wanted to do the same thing this morning, but my sick time is almost all gone and I should probably save some in case I catch something again. With the way I've been going here recently, it's only a matter of time...

Saturday and Sunday were pretty uneventful since DBF caught my cold and was feeling like I did earlier in the week. It sucks that he caught it too. I thought for sure that I would be past contagious by Thursday, but apparently not. I probably infected the other people around us too if that's the case. I did some knitting of course and I finished the gecko scarf.
Spooky had to check it out of course. I really don't like this scarf. I had a feeling I wouldn't like it as I was knitting it, but it was confirmed after I finished it. I'll hold on to it until I find someone that this would make a good gift for. I also did some spinning and finished two skeins of green superwash yarn.

I'll be adding that to my Etsy store as soon as I figure out yardage. I was too lazy when skeining to figure it out, so I'll do that sometime this week. I'm also about to add all that red handspun to the Etsy store. I'll post a link on my blog sidebar as soon as I get it up and running. I'm trying to get out of credit card debt, so maybe one of the things I bought to get in debt will help me get out :oP

Knit on...

No comments: