Friday, January 18, 2008

Countdown

T minus 7.5 hours until I get to watch the Dragonlance movie. I'm taking it over to Erica's to watch on her big screen HDTV to maybe make the animation more tolerable. I doubt it though. When one of the co-authors even says that the animation is lacking, it's probably not going to be good. But, I've been reading the books for 12 years now and it's something I just have to watch. Maybe this will be the stepping stone to getting a live action movie made. We'll see.

Knitting-wise, I worked some more on the blanket, but there hasn't been much change that I felt justified another picture of the same thing, so you'll get pictures on Monday. This weekend though, the Magic part of Knitting Magic Girl gets to come out and play.

Yep, Morningtide. New Magic set, pre-release on Saturday and Sunday. Erica wants to go, so we'll go play in the 2HG tournament on Sunday. It's not going to be the same without DF there. We never really got any good cards in the few 2HG tourneys we played in, but it was always fun to play as a unit together. Talking to Erica last night, it sounds like I'll basically be playing two decks and she'll be holding cards, but it'll be Magic and it should be fun. It's been forever it seems since I played (October to be exact).

Anyways, pictures on Monday and more knitting content. Plus the weekend report from Magic. Hopefully I'll have wireless on Monday and will be able to post pictures. No work! Woot!

Knit on...

No comments: