Friday, January 11, 2008

A Rare Evening Post

Yes, today you get a rare late afternoon/early evening post from my house. Sorry I haven't been blogging since Wednesday, but it turns out I had to go help out with meetings that were away from the office and my trusty computer where I would normally blog before work. Since I only have hit or miss internet access at my house worth anything, I decided that it would just be easier to be blogless for a couple of days. I'm in one of those hit phases of internet access at the house right now, so figured I would go for it.

The meetings are over, thank God. I don't mind working them, but for some reason all-day meetings wear me out more than any other job. I think it's just the knowing that I have to be on call for anything that anyone needs while the meeting is going on that makes me so tired. At least they're done and they seemed to have gone pretty good.

Knitting-wise, I am 6 rounds into Donegal. This is kind of pathetic until you consider that each round is 332 stitches currently. Right now I'm trying to debate if I should go to SnB tonight at the Bux of Star or if I should sleep. While I'm tired, I haven't had a chance to do any lunchtime knitting or much evening knitting for that part. I think I'll probably drag myself out tonight and go knit on a sock or scarf or something. I might need to make something simple right now. Donegal is not going to be a very travel-friendly project with the myriad of colors involved. It'll be pretty though!

Anyways, I better go try to sleep for an hour before going to get coffee and knit. Pictures on Monday or tomorrow if I get ambitious and have internet for more than 5 minutes.

Knit on...

No comments: