Friday, August 24, 2007

Cats, Socks, and Yarn

Last night I went over to my friend Erica's and we pigged out on pizza and coffee while playing with her four cats (at least, I think it's only four, there may be more hidden in there somewhere). My favorite cat over there? His name is MoJo.Mojo is just a lazy calico who strikes some of the funniest poses I have ever seen. He's a prime candidate for Stuff on my Cat. I knit some yesterday too.I'm to the heel just about on the second sock now. I should be done with a heel by lunch today, so the foot will hopefully be done by this weekend. The dragon cross-stitch? I'm still working on it, but it gave me the break I needed for a little while and now I'm back to knitting all the time. I also spun some on Wednesday, but not enough to deem a picture of it.

The last thing today is that I'm announcing the Help Leah Get Out of Debt Fund. I'm going to be selling a bunch of my handspun on here and I'm going to try to get an etsy store set up for the rest too. Today I have two hanks of 100% merino two ply in a bulky to super bulky weight lumpy bumpy yarn. The dying was done by Insubordiknit and it was a pleasure to spin. The color is called Polyamorous.It's actually quite lighter than this with more blues than purples. I need to take a final measurement of the yardage before I tag these skeins, but I think it's about 160 yards between the two hanks. They can both be yours for 20 bucks or make me an offer. If interested, email me at knittingmagicgirl@gmail.com. Free shipping anywhere too.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Knit on...

No comments: