Thursday, August 16, 2007

Uh, yeah....

Yeah, so I was supposed to be back at work yesterday, but my jaw had other plans. I came in for a little while, but then the pain medicine made me about half sick, so back home I went. The good news is that my jaw isn't hurting as bad today for the first time. The bad news is that I forgot the little memory card hook-up thing so that I could post pictures up here. Hopefully there will be pictures tomorrow.

So, imagine if you will, a 1/3 carat round-cut diamond set prong-style in 14k gold ring.

Also, imagine half a baby blanket out of blue and pink Baby Coordinates (Courtney's baby will be getting here sooner than I realize if I didn't start working on this).

Ok, that's enough of imagining things for today. Time to go try to catch up on a ton of stuff in case I can't make it all the way through today.

Knit on...

No comments: