Friday, August 03, 2007

Just What I Needed

So, as I was cross-stitching yesterday at lunch and yesterday evening, I realized that it was just what I needed to take my mind off of the myriad of knitting projects that are currently on the needles. Sure, I still knit a little on grandma's sock while waiting to get my hair cut at the salon last night (it's still long, just now it's got some shape to it) since it's easier to knit than to drag out the cross-stitch.

Sadly, I have no pictures for you today. You can't tell much of a difference on the cross-stitch from a picture, but I can tell how much it changed. The sock is in that crummy photograph stage, but it will probably be finished this weekend. Who knows, I may even work on some lace. We'll see.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Knit on...

2 comments:

Psyched2Knit said...

The cross stitch looks great. I used to do a lot more of that, but then I had kids - and didn't have the time to pay attention like I had before. I was looking at that HUGE sweater on the model and all I could think was that the sweater probably weighed as much as she did.

Noneofyourbusiness. said...

I hope you have a good weekend too! Good luck with the sock- I'll have a finished one by Monday too I hope! :)