Monday, August 20, 2007

Finished Fox

The fox is felted and finished and quite cute if I do say so myself. I sewed him together and then needle felted the tail in place and used the needle felting to blend in the sewing stitches which stood out a little more than the felted pieces. Here he is:Uh, yeah, I didn't win Powerball this Saturday :oP I still haven't put any accents on his eyes yet, but I'll do that sometime. Here's a close-up of the little guy.I think Maggie will like him :oP

I'm still in a little jaw pain as of this morning, but it's nothing compared to what it has been. I've got to go to the dentist today to make sure everything is healing up properly. It seems to be good and I'm finally talking more normal now. I just wish my jaw wouldn't feel so tired all the time. I'm sure it'll get better every day.


Knit on...

1 comment:

Robyn Wade said...

I love the fox!!!