Monday, September 24, 2007

Hard Work

Let me just say, yard sales are a lot of hard work. You have to first figure out what you want to sell, get it packed in a box labeled yard sale, put it out early in the morning, then pack it back up to either put back in your home or send to Goodwill at the end of the day. We had a yard sale on Saturday, so I took off Friday to get some stuff ready for it. This was the look of it at the end of the day on Saturday. A lot of stuff sold, but we still had a ton left. We decided to try to sell some of the dinosaur stuff we had left from our store, and we sold quite a bit, but we still have a ton of stuff left. Someone else needs to open up a dinosaur-related store so that we can sell this stuff to them.

I didn't get a whole lot of knitting done this weekend since it was pretty steady at the yard sale, but I did get 2 more dishcloths knit. These are the winter ones.I think I like these much better than the fall ones. Of course I'm a big fan of blue and white as it is.

Hopefully I'll get a few more dishcloths done today. I'd like to be done with the winter ones by the end of this week. I should be able to get them done pretty quick. We'll see.

Knit on...

No comments: