Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's Going To Be A Long Week

Yep, it's going to be a very long week. Last night, my cousin killed herself in her parents' house. She was just 40, so she wasn't even old at all. It's a rather long story that I won't go into on here, but keep her parents and daughter in your prayers. It's going to be really hard on all of them.

Needless to say, I don't have any pictures today. I forgot to get them off the camera this morning since I was running late. I'll try to have some tomorrow if I can remember to get them off of there.

Knit on...

4 comments:

Noneofyourbusiness. said...

You want prayers, you got 'em girl. My thoughts are with all of you. Take care.

Cristina Salgueiro said...

I just passed here for the first time and read your post. I'm so sorry for what happen, to you and also to your all family. We must think positive, and take one day at the time. Take care.

asterpurl said...

Hey, sorry to hear about your cousin! Will be thinking of your family this week.

Erica said...

Oh, no! I'm so sorry. Suicide is such a horrible thing.