Monday, September 10, 2007

T-Minus 3 Days Until Hell Breaks Loose

Ok, so there are 3 days left before the big meeting comes in to work. I'm going to be pulling a ton of overtime resulting in a few comp days more than likely, and I'm going to be stressed. I'll be going to SnBs on Tuesday so that I can get in some good stress relief before the last minute details drive me insane.

I promised pictures on Friday, but I lied apparently since I do not have any pictures today. I blame absent-mindedness right now. I'll try to have some knitting picture updates tomorrow if I can swing it. I did get another 3 dishcloths knit in the fall colors, worked some on DF's project, and even finished clue 3 of the mystery stole. I'm on to clue 4 and maybe I can be done with that by the end of this week. Or maybe not :oP We'll see how much time I get to knit this week.

I was even so scattered this morning that I forgot to bring my sock with me. I changed purses this weekend and the Jaywalker never made it into the new bag. It's a sad day :oP

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I'll still try to post every day this week, but you may just get a random picture here and there and a random rant. I'll try to keep things mostly knitting related :oP

Knit on...

No comments: