Thursday, July 26, 2007

Better Late Than Never

I'm a little late getting this post up this morning. I woke up with a migraine and took a massive dose of tylenol and then laid back down until 8 this morning. So, now I'm here sans migraine, and thought I would do my daily post.

I knit six rows on clue three of the mystery stole, but wasn't in the mood for much else. So, I decided to spin last night instead since Wednesdays are my spinning day. I've been working on some merino hand-dyed roving from Insubordiknit and I've really enjoyed it. Here's the finished project:It's really not that dark, but that's as good as my camera would get. The colorway is Polyamorous, so go check out her site and see what it really looks like.

That was all I ended up doing last night. I was tired, so I did a little writing and then went to bed. Terribly exciting, I know :oP

Knit on...

No comments: