Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy Belated Fourth

Yeah, I had forgotten to mention that there would be no blogging yesterday due to the fourth of July and being off work. Unfortunately, I didn't get much rest yesterday since I woke up early because my grandparents make a lot of noise in the mornings and then I stayed up later so we could shoot off fireworks and go see Transformers. The movie was actually kind of boring, and I'm a Transformers fan since I grew up with the cartoon. Oh well.

I'm decreasing for the toe of my first Jaywalker sock:SnB on Tuesday was fun. we even had a random outburst of singing "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling" a la Top Gun :oP That's where I got most of the sock done. I tried it on again, and it is snug, but I really like the fit, so I'll probably stick with this size. It really fits my foot well.

Anyways, that's it for today. I'm sleepy and tired now that I rode my bike in to work. Looks like I managed to beat the rain in too, so that's a good thing. This will be at least ten miles I have saved from commuting to work for two days this week. Hopefully my butt won't be too sore tomorrow that I won't be able to ride the bike in. I really need some nice, padded shorts to wear too.

Knit on...

No comments: