Monday, July 16, 2007

A Magical Weekend

Yeah, so this weekend, DBF and I headed to Louisville to play in Magic Game Day. We had some tournaments that were a little more local, but we like the people in Louisville better and generally have a better time. So, we packed up some sleeves, some money, and took off for the games. I managed to do pretty good this time and finished fifth (that's what I was pre-top 8 cut, so I'll say that's where I ended up since I lost my first round in the top 8), so I won some cards and a nicely illustrated card box that I forgot to take a picture of. I wish I would have won a door prize, but I guess the packs I won for finishing 5th made up for it :oP

Knitting-wise, I finished clue one on the mystery stole 3.Now it's on to clue 2. I'm really hoping I can get caught up with the clues by Friday when she releases clue 4. It's a really nice pattern so far. I had to rip the whole thing out once though because I was stupid and didn't put in any lifelines. You can see from the picture that I have since done so. Stupid missed YO.

Anyways, that's all the knitting I got done this weekend. I played Magic, read the Dragonlance book, and that's about it. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Last night there was a very nice sunset and I'll leave you with my crappy digital shot from my car as I was driving home.Knit on...

No comments: