Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Spider Pig

Yeah, so I've had the Spider Pig song in my head ever since Sunday. I just can't seem to get it out of there! Oh well, I can think of worse songs to get stuck in my head.

Last night I went to play poker at the free league. I made final table, but it was only 8:30 when I finally was put out of the tournament, so it was a short night. I went home and worked some more on the stole. I'm about to be done with clue 3 and by lunch time, I should be able to start on clue 4. I did the math, and to be done with clue 4 by Thursday night, I need to knit 47 rows each day starting today. I can probably get that done since I don't really have much going on this week, but knowing me, it won't happen :oP I did work on the sock last night and turned the heel and worked the gusset:One day I will take some pictures at the house where there is better lighting, I promise. I also finished the increases for the fitted tank, but I have no pictures of that to show you today.

Today is SnB and I'm determined to take something healthy with me tonight. I'm leaning towards a fruit tray. We'll see what interests me this afternoon.

Knit on...

No comments: