Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Friggin' Fraggin' Stupid CD

Ok, so I took pictures last night of DBF's scarf. No, I didn't finish it, but I am damn close. I have two inches left on the back panel which should take me less than 30 minutes to finish, but I ran into a tiny little snag....

I ran out of gray yarn...

So I'll be off to ReBelle tomorrow at lunch to pick up another skein of gray alpaca so I can finish up the scarf tomorrow night. I would go over there today, but I have my class and I have to make up time from last week and missing on Friday. Blah.

I had really cool pictures of the scarf and Spooky even modelled it for me (She's a fun rabbit), but the CD that I burned them on apparently was full, so it didn't really burn them. The program had said it was fine, but obviously it wasn't. That's how it goes sometimes though I guess. I'll have plenty of pictures tomorrow once I re-burn the CD.

So now I need to finish pulling cards for a new Magic deck or two. DBF has this funny deck idea that I think could be fun to play (not play against...), so I need to come up with some good decks to try out. I'm working on a Black/White kind of solar pox-ish deck and a Red/White Akroma's Blink deck. We'll see how both of them work out in playtesting.

Anyways, I wound two skeins of black Euroflax into balls last night. Any guess what the next thing to be completed is? I'll give you a hint, it's in Mason Dixon Knitting...

Knit on...

No comments: