Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Running

I went running last night with Rebecca and we actually made it an entire lap, 2 miles! I was happy, but man am I sore today. I'm going to try to do a run/walk on Thursday so that I can be ready to go on Saturday for the 5k. I think I might actually make the whole thing. We'll see.

Today is SnB with Kim, so I'll be knitting for once I suppose. I don't know how much I'll be knitting more than talking and eating my lunch, but I'll at least get a sock picture up here tomorrow.

Turns out I'm not going to get the apartment I wanted. Believe it or not, but I was told that I make too much money each year to qualify for that apartment complex. I guess maybe it's for the best. We'll see. Oh well.

Anyways, DBF won tickets to go see the Lippezaner Stallions on Friday. I've never seen them before, so that should be fun. Friday may be a day of horses if we go to Keeneland too.

Knitting content tomorrow.

Knit on...

No comments: