Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Darned Camera

Yeah, so I go to take a picture of the baby blanket and the battery is dead in my camera. Most of that is my fault since I haven't charged it in around 3 weeks, but still, it couldn't give just one more picture?

Insert picture of 3/4 baby blanket finished.

Anyways, I worked on the baby blanket some last night while keeping Spooky entertained. Spooky has learned that she can jump on the bed now and is doing this every 2 minutes. The good news is that most of the time, she's jumping up on the bed to sit next to me and be petted for 20 minutes. The bad news is that her aim in jumping isn't so good and she'll sometimes just smack right into me and crash down on the floor. One day she'll learn I suppose :oP

Tonight is Mardi Gras, Fat Tuesday, go eat and drink yourself silly before Ash Wednesday tomorrow. Tonight I'm going to a pancake supper with my grandparents. This has kind of become a tradition with us since they are liturgical and I was raised liturgical among many other denominations. I still haven't figured out what to give up for Lent this year. Even though I don't go to a liturgical church anymore, I still haven't given up the tradition of giving something up. I think it's a good thing to do every now and again.

Anyways, I'll have to ponder and see what I'm led to give up this year. I doubt knitting or crocheting will be one of them :oP

Knit on...

No comments: