Thursday, February 21, 2008

Spooky Speaks

Hey, everyone. Yep, I'm taking over the blog for a day. You see, my human is getting a little crazy with all this knitting going on.She was knitting miters out of that yarn that kinda smells like one of my relatives, and she wasn't paying enough attention to me. Miters fell on the floor and one fell on me. I thought she was wanting to play, but turns out that she wasn't paying enough attention to me and I really wanted a nose rub tonight.So, I said, hey human (thump), pay attention to me. She kept knitting that stupid square. I yelled at her again (thump thump) and she finally looked down. She wasn't too keen on getting out of the warm bed, so I threatened to be done with my running and hopped towards my cage. She always feels sorry for me when I look bored.Don't make me hop back in here. It's bad enough that I don't have that guy around anymore who used to give me four hour foot rub sessions, but I will not be upstaged by some knitting. Nope, not going to happen, even if I have to jump on your head to get your attention.

One head-jump later and I finally got what I wanted:She's a little slow, but I think I've trained her OK.

Knit on...

1 comment:

robiewankenobie said...

how did i not know that you had a fluffah bunnah? ::covets::